Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Ticket To Your Heart - By Hung Huynh

 

Halfway around the world I traveled
But my love, tell me where to start
'cause I really need to know
How can I get myself a ticket to your heart?

I long to hold you in my arms
and kiss you on your lips
But you are real only in my dreams
The only present I'm not allowed to keep!

In this life we are two lonely trains
running in the same direction
But two parallel tracks keep us apart
What can I do to cross that distance?

I traveled into this world empty-handed
My heart is my only luggage
I have nothing to give you
but a true love I can promised

Tell me now that you love me
My love, tell me where to start
'cause I need to know
How can I get myself a ticket to your heart?




      

No comments: