Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy Birthday, Allie!


Last Saturday, December 27, Andrea and Pepe held a big party at their home in Corona to celebrate the Birthdays of both Patty and Allie at the same time. I felt like drawing something for Allie in water color for the occasion. This is based on a photograph taken in May of last year. It's an old picture but something about it had captured my mind and given me inspiration for a drawing.
Aren't Allie and Andrea look so cute in this picture? This is the first time I used water color for a portrait. I am still learning how to control the running color, the warping paper. I made mistakes here and there but overall, I think I have beginner's luck with this drawing. I hope Andrea and Allie enjoy my art-work. Happy birthday, Allie!
Hung.

No comments: